1. What would be your superhero power? Why?
-it would be to always stay positive so I would never feel like I need to stop or get mad at anyone.
2. Best trail to ride in Squamish? Why?
– treasure trail. I love it since it’s got so many different lines that are all challenging enough but you can do crazy nuts lines on it as well if your comfortable with a hospital bed.
3. Dream bike trip?
– I don’t think that I would want to go anywhere in specific but I think anywhere in the alpine is super fun.
4. Do you have a superstitious ritual or lucky charm?
– my lucky charm is riding with other people since I always crash really hard when I ride by my self.
5. If you could take anyone in the world out for a bike ride, who would it be?
-Finn iles since he does not strike me as a guy that enjoys going for hours and hours. I would go for so long to show him all the good stuff in Squamish.
6. Describe yourself in four words…
– Motivated, focused, energetic, social
7. What is something that most people don’t know about you?
– I used to absolutely hate cross country skiing and I thought the downhill skiing was the only good thing.
8. Worst injury and how did it happen
– I was riding by myself. I was doing a brand new trail when I didn’t know what was ahead and I crashed really hard got a concussion and almost broke my nose. I had also a year earlier split my knee and I have lost sensitivity and it got reopened during that crash.